Our Guiding Philosophy
Opera 1 believes private equity investing, particularly venture capital, offers investors the opportunity to significantly exceed public market returns because it is a more efficient market than public equities. Opportunities are often local and unpublished. Moreover, venture capital is one asset class that has demonstrated that active portfolio management can significantly increase returns. Central to both these characteristics is the guiding principle that venture capital is not primarily finance; rather, it is building businesses, new industries and new services industries.
Opera 1 believes that managers who understand this distinction are the managers who will succeed over the next decade.
London, Jakarta, Hong Kong, Dubai, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn and Moscow are where we operate the most.
We are part of the DDC Group that operates in international venture capital consultancy from 1991.
OPERA 1 SERVICES
Co-Creating the Future
We leverage our deep entrepreneurial consulting experience to advise private equity and venture capital firms on potential investments and acquisitions. We help private equity and venture capital investors identify, assess and screen potential investments into innovative and high growth companies.
VENTURE CAPITAL CONSULTING
our venture capital consulting management practice works with the Venture Capital and Private Equity community to scout out and provide due diligence of Companies that match their investment thesis. Thus facilitating efficiency in equity investments at a fraction of the cost while minimizing risk. We also match strategic corporate venture investors with startups / high growth Companies and vice versa and typically rank in the top ten on an organic Google search for "venture capital consulting".
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING
Our business development consulting practice seeks to align Companies with strategic partners and alliances in the U.K. and abroad. Our goal is to connect you with the right individuals inside the organization through our network of trusted relationships that we have established over the years and to guide you in navigating to the proper resources within that organization.
SOURCING ADVISORY CONSULTING
Our sourcing advisory consulting management practice is involved with sourcing products and services across the globe. Using our network of technology, product and service partners we can provide a scalable solution that is right for your Company and brand. We can also source a distribution partner that will distribute your branded products and services via B2B, B2C, or B2B2C.
"20 years of the market say that for our performances, no matter if the market goes up or down, always beat the market"
Average annual performance in 11 years
Average annual performance in 20 years
Performance from the beginning of the year to
12 30 2020
Performance from the beginning of the year to
12 30 2021
All readers are obliged to read. We do not sell and we do not solicit anything.
1. General information This website has been created by Opera 1 (hereinafter “Opera”), for information purposes only. Opera selects the data and information contained in the website with utmost care from sources it believes to be reliable and carries out periodical updates. In this contest, the users are been informed that such information contained in this web site may be changed without notice. However, Opera may not be held responsible in connection with the accuracy, reliability and completeness of the published information.
2. No distribution, no offer, no solicitation
2.1 In general The scope of the web site is not to obtain subscriptions or the conclusion about contract. This web site has only information purpose and shall not, in any case, constitute any distribution, offer or solicitation. The website may contain various information relating to collective investment schemes which shall not, in any case, constitute any distribution, offer or solicitation. The website may contain information on several collective investment schemes which are registered in different jurisdictions. Not all collective investment schemes described in this website are available in all countries. The eligibility to purchase certain products is subject to laws and regulations that apply to the investor in his/her country of residence. The information contained in this website is intended neither for individuals nor for legal persons whom, because of the jurisdiction or their qualification, nationality and/or residence, are not allowed to access or use this information because it would constitute a violation of laws or regulations. It is the responsibility of the users to ensure that they are authorized to access the information contained therein. None of the information in the website shall be considered as investment, legal or tax advice. No decision shall be made solely based on the website content. In particular, it is strongly recommended to seek for qualified advice.
2.2 Switzerland - Several information on this web site may be not available by users that declare to be considered as not qualified investor. According to the current Swiss regulations, the information contained in the website may be addressed to the following type of qualified investors:
• regulated financial intermediaries such as banks, securities dealers, fund administrators, asset managers;
• regulated insurance institutions. Potential users are informed that the applicable Swiss regulations and FINMA’s practice may be subject to amendments and therefore are invited, at each access to the website, to check if they meet all necessary prerequisites.
2.3 USA - The collective investment schemes contained in the website are not meant to be directly or indirectly, offered or sold in the USA or any of its territories or to US Persons, as defined under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (hereinafter "Securities Act"). In particular, the collective investment schemes described on the website shall not be registered under the Securities Act or any other applicable United States securities laws (including, without limitation, any applicable law of any of the states of the United States). By proceeding, users warrant not to be a US Person.
2.4 ITALY - Recommended to read the most recent annual financial statement in order to be better informed about the schemes’ investment policy.
3. Performance This web site may contain presentation of past performances. Past performances are not indicative of future results. Past yields are shown gross of taxation.
4. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction Any issue relating to the use of the website shall be subject to UK law, which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application, and effect of all the conditions set out above. The court of London shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with the website and its use.
London, September 2019
Whoever intends to access to the information contained in the website confirms, by accepting the present disclaimer, to have read and understood the provisions contained above.